Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Faves at Ulta

I recently made a trip to Ulta and got a few summery products which I absolutely LOVE. The first one was my St. Tropez bronzing mousse. This stuff is a little pricey retailing at around $44 but its totally worth it! It's by far the best self tanner I've ever used. It's 8 fl oz so it's a pretty good sized bottle and it should last you for quite a while. I purchased a blending mitt with it for $5-6, which I recommend because if you're spending that much on tanner, you want to make sure that its blended well. I also bought a Lorac TANtalizig set. That came with a 1.52 fl oz tube of TANtalizer body bronzing luminizer, a baked bronzer, three eyeshadows in the colors Costa Rican Coffee, Barbados Bronze, and Tahitian Sand. I absolutely love my Lorac purchase. I want to say it was around $35 for the whole kit which is a great deal for everything you get. It even came with a tube of lipgloss but it was too dark for me so I gave it to my mom! I bough my usual Smashbox Studio Skin foundation in the shade 2.1 which is a 15 hour wear foundation, and purchased a Smashbox primer with it as well. In the past I bought the Smashbox compact powder which was great but didn't last me as long as I hoped. I love trying new products so I tried a new powder by Napoleon Perdis which I'm not sure if I love yet, then again I've only tried it twice and both times were during our 110+ degree weather so yeah...lol. I don't know of many foundations that won't melt in that heat. Anywho, these are all great products that I definitely recommend trying! If you have any questions please contact me or comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment